What's new

BANK CANDLE STRATEGY

Shauno779

Hi fellow traders.

I need some assistance, I have been trading for a few years with limited success, I have been analyzing a few groups ( IML MARKETS ) and FOREX TRADING MADE EASY, they both trading the same strategy called the Bankers strategy and its 1:5 risk but with minimal draw down, IML is using a Harmonic scanner to identify setups, as this eliminates time on the charts. Has anyone traded this way and can you assist with a free Scanner, They killing it in the markets?
Check out ABUNDANCE HOUSE TRADING ( Micheal angle martin ) OR FOREX TRADING MADE EASY.

IML charge a fee of $245 to sign up and $175 p/m
Forex Trading made easy is $99 P/M

IM no pro and a novice I honesty think with the correct people and support we can smash this.

Nothing ventured nothing gained

Hi fellow traders.

I need some assistance, I have been trading for a few years with limited success, I have been analyzing a few groups ( IML MARKETS ) and FOREX TRADING MADE EASY, they both trading the same strategy called the Bankers strategy and its 1:5 risk but with minimal draw down, IML is using a Harmonic scanner to identify setups, as this eliminates time on the charts. Has anyone traded this way and can you assist with a free Scanner, They killing it in the markets?
Check out ABUNDANCE HOUSE TRADING ( Micheal angle martin ) OR FOREX TRADING MADE EASY.

IML charge a fee of $245 to sign up and $175 p/m
Forex Trading made easy is $99 P/M

IM no pro and a novice I honesty think with the correct people and support we can smash this.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
i can help you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.