What's new

The big bank are manipulating the market . That why we lose a lot. My advice Don't trade the news at all

I don't think that "we" lose a lot because of the manipulation from the big banks. I think all new traders sabotage themselves by applying everyday thinking to trading. Trading requires probability mindset and it takes time and effort to build it.

When it comes to trading the news, I agree. Moat new traders are attracted by the volatility during news and the big banks are using this to profit from retail traders.

I don't think that "we" lose a lot because of the manipulation from the big banks. I think all new traders sabotage themselves by applying everyday thinking to trading. Trading requires probability mindset and it takes time and effort to build it.

When it comes to trading the news, I agree. Moat new traders are attracted by the volatility during news and the big banks are using this to profit from retail traders.
Yea I guess u ryttt

If there is news for a certain currency, I stay away from those related pairs 2 hours before and 2 hours after the new event.

i dont trade an hour before the red news, due to trader closing positions and an hour after due to volatility due to news

My advice would be to try and stay away from USD pairs. Because those are the ones that are the most manipulated by the "big banks". So try and find comfort in stocks, crypto, indices or commodities

The big bank are manipulating the market . That why we lose a lot. My advice Don't trade the news at all

Traders also need to learn to adapt to different market conditions:X3:. Dont enter a trade just because your strategy tells you to, Also look for reasons not to. You might miss out on a winning trade or two but you also miss out on the losing trades too.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.