What's new

Strategy Best RSI strategy for big profit

davidpato123

Certainly! The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a popular momentum oscillator used in Forex trading. It helps identify overbought and oversold conditions in the market. Here's a simple RSI-based strategy:

RSI Range Setup: Set the RSI period to your preferred value (commonly 14) on your trading platform.

Overbought and Oversold Levels: Determine the overbought and oversold levels for the RSI. Traditional values are 70 for overbought and 30 for oversold, but you can adjust these based on your analysis.

Entry Signals:

Overbought: When RSI crosses above the overbought level, it might indicate a potential trend reversal or correction. Consider entering a short position.
Oversold: When RSI crosses below the oversold level, it might signal a potential upward reversal. Consider entering a long position.
Exit Signals:

Overbought Short Position: Exit the short position when RSI starts moving back below the overbought level or shows signs of reversal.
Oversold Long Position: Exit the long position when RSI starts moving back above the oversold level or shows signs of reversal.
Confirmation: It's essential to confirm RSI signals with other technical indicators, such as trend lines, moving averages, or candlestick patterns.

Remember that no strategy is foolproof, and it's crucial to use risk management techniques, like setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect your capital. Also, practice on a demo account before using any strategy in live trading.

I use common levels like 20 and 70 to identify overbought and oversold levels, in my view it's better to stick to popular levels as they have greater chances to play out.

I use common levels like 20 and 70 to identify overbought and oversold levels, in my view it's better to stick to popular levels as they have greater chances to play out.
I've seen people use 10 and 90 to just get the most overbought range. I've also seen the 50 line being used to confirm whether it's long or short. I.e. below 50 is short and above 50 being long .

Certainly! The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a popular momentum oscillator used in Forex trading. It helps identify overbought and oversold conditions in the market. Here's a simple RSI-based strategy:

RSI Range Setup: Set the RSI period to your preferred value (commonly 14) on your trading platform.

Overbought and Oversold Levels: Determine the overbought and oversold levels for the RSI. Traditional values are 70 for overbought and 30 for oversold, but you can adjust these based on your analysis.

Entry Signals:

Overbought: When RSI crosses above the overbought level, it might indicate a potential trend reversal or correction. Consider entering a short position.
Oversold: When RSI crosses below the oversold level, it might signal a potential upward reversal. Consider entering a long position.
Exit Signals:

Overbought Short Position: Exit the short position when RSI starts moving back below the overbought level or shows signs of reversal.
Oversold Long Position: Exit the long position when RSI starts moving back above the oversold level or shows signs of reversal.
Confirmation: It's essential to confirm RSI signals with other technical indicators, such as trend lines, moving averages, or candlestick patterns.

Remember that no strategy is foolproof, and it's crucial to use risk management techniques, like setting stop-loss and take-profit levels, to protect your capital. Also, practice on a demo account before using any strategy in live trading.
same old settings -- no good on it's own

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.