What's new

Has anyone here ever heard of RM Investment Bank R Stocks Traders?

Castro7

Hi guys, Just want to know your opinion. Recently I have bumped into R Stock Traders under RM Investment Bank. Has anyone heard about it before? If you have, whats your opinion on this. Also, if you guys have your own prefered stock trading platform, please share with me. As i am actually just recently got myself into stock trading. Appreaciate your help. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-17 174105.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-17 174105.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on diving into stock trading! Regarding RM Investment Bank's R Stocks Traders, I'd love to hear others' opinions too. As for preferred stock trading platforms, let's share recommendations and insights to support each other. Appreciate your help, fellow traders! Happy trading and may the profits be with us!

Congrats on diving into stock trading! Regarding RM Investment Bank's R Stocks Traders, I'd love to hear others' opinions too. As for preferred stock trading platforms, let's share recommendations and insights to support each other. Appreciate your help, fellow traders! Happy trading and may the profits be with us!
Thanks skrimon! I believe you too are in to stocks trading. May i know which platform are you using at the moment?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.