What's new

Strategy belly fx (Boom, Crash & Vix)

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
I was scammed out of 50 dollars for this, so I wish the next person doesn't go through the same. The indicator helps with Boom, Crash & Vix on binary/deriv

You mean you paid for it and it doesn’t worth it or you were offered something else ?

Or over charged ?

Be smarter. Everything that is sold on the Internet is the usual standard indicators in beautiful packaging and universal settings.

I was scammed out of 50 dollars for this, so I wish the next person doesn't go through the same. The indicator helps with Boom, Crash & Vix on binary/deriv
Scammed how? As in it doesn't work or they gave you a different system? Or maybe you didn't get anything at all

I don't know why but I've searching for it for a while now. And apparently the forim doesn't allow you to save any indicator or system if you haven't posted anything.

I would like to try it though

Be smarter. Everything that is sold on the Internet is the usual standard indicators in beautiful packaging and universal settings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.