What's new

Scam Alert Beware Of This People.

Don't Trust Any One With Your Investments For They Will Not Come Back, ever!
Thier Are Alot Of People Claiming To Be Account Managers, They've Never Even Traded Before.

And If You Want To Invest In Bitcoin The Only Way To Do It Is Via Luno, LiteCoin And Other Trusted Platforms.
Rather Blow Your Account Than Donating To Scammers. (y)

There are lots of scammers online (e.g. whatsapp, telegram, etc) promise you a super high return within one week or so. Never believe any of them because once you send your BTC to them, you will never see your money back to you. Simple as that. They are not account managers but crypto robbers. That's who they really are. I myself have been scammed multiple times because of ignorance in the past. Good and painful lessons learned. Now you even see some advertisements of BTC or ETH pop up in youtube videos that look like real trusted people or company that asking you to send over your BTC or ETH and they will send back in 2 times, 3 times or more cyrpto to you. Please NEVER do that. All these are 100% scams. If anything seems too good to be true, then it mostly is. Simple as that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.