What's new

Beware of Scam brokers

Broker is an important part in trading. Many traders lose lot of money because of scam broke. They steal trader money and even trade against them. So, trader need to be caution before selecting a broker. Good broker can give trader one step closer to the success in forex trading. I am trading with a good and reliable broker.

Last edited by a moderator:

pippin

Broker is an important part in trading. Many traders lose lot of money because of scam broke. They steal trader money and even trade against them. So, trader need to be caution before selecting a broker. Good broker can give trader one step closer to the success in forex trading. I am trading with a good and reliable broker.
Which broker can you suggest I would like to test my feet with Hotforex, Tickmill or Exness, which one would you suggest

saeed65

In Forex as majorly everything is online so broker scam is possible too, when a new comer joins they are not aware about the loop holes and hence they get ditched by such brokers who are doing scam. To choose a broker the best way is to review it thoroughly and having a common link between both to known the trustworthiness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Scam Alert FX Free Signals Telegram Channel (SCAM BEWARE) George Hudson aka Danny Somerhalder Scam Alerts 26
L Beware of market makers Forex Broker Reviews 5
F Scam Alert Beware Of This People. Scam Alerts 1
T Scam Alert https://t.me/QadeerFx11 - Trustful Traders - BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER Scam Alerts 3
V Scam Alert Beware https://t.me/fxyashwinbest is a SCAMMER General Discussions 0
murali Brexit news beware traders General Discussions 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Beware Of Year-End Liquidity Shrink As It Could Trigger A Rapid Drop To 1.14 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Premature For A Renewed USD Uptrend But Beware Of Recovery Legs - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Beware Of The NAFTA Headlines - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Bulls Beware; Market Expects Too Much From RBA - ANZ Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News Week Ahead: Beware Of The FX Temptation To Start A 'Summer Lull' Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Beware of neferma broker Scam Alerts 8
L Forex is not a scam, but the fake gurus are the living a luxury lifestyle with your cash... Forex Education 2
K Scam Alert Axes.co broker is a scam Scam Alerts 1
A Are forex signals a scam? it looks like they just use TV to send texts on basic signals? Forex Signals and Pamm 2
T JP MARKETS SCAM SOUTH AFRICA Forex Broker Reviews 3
X Suggestion Regarding scam tutorial alert Forex Education 0
siddo123 please is spike detector a scam or is it legit please i need a honest reply Scam Alerts 2
F Stay Away from Fortfs ... just scam Scam Alerts 0
B PROFITABLE FOREX EA Watch live trading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQq5k4JZxNc***SCAM*SCAM***SCAM***SCAM Trading Systems and Strategies 4
S Repainting indicators i personally think they are all a SCAM coz people lose money depending on them Scam Alerts 1
B online investment no scam Making Income Online 0
D Is Binary trading and CFDs a scam? MetaTrader 1
C General Is BellyFX’s system a scam? I see him on Telegram tryna sell his system.. Trading Systems and Strategies 6
C How to avoid a forex trading scam ( forexbroker.com) Scam Alerts 1
V XM BROKER IS A SCAM. XM traded against my NFP winning trades Forex Broker Reviews 2
knightramza Is IQ Option Really is a scam? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 9
R Scam broker are disgrace of Forex market Forex Education 1
T Report Khanya god of Nasdaq 350r courseis a scam Forex Broker Reviews 1
loubia Tax/scam question (france) Forex Education 0
L General The Truth About Binary Options – Legit Trading or Scam? Other Topics 0
B Is IQ Option Really Scam Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
T Scam alert in forex trading Scam Alerts 1
K General Is indicator vault website a scam? General Discussions 0
Eriksen Telegram scam postings Trading Systems and Strategies 4
P Hotforex is a scam, I had a bad experience with them Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
A General John Mcbroder EA Scam Scam Alerts 0
A The V-Power Day Trading System Free Download - Scam or Legit? Trading Systems and Strategies 32
S SCAM Alart: BMX Decompiler (bmx-decompiler.com) ex4 to mq4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
V Scam forex Signals in FB/telegram groups Xtream Forex 1
Z https://ptproindicator.com/ is a scam (PT Pro Indicator) Other Topics 0
V Scam Alert Professional Ea Scam Alert :eek::eek::eek: Scam Alerts 1
M Scam scam pipssniper.com General Discussions 1
M Founder of RGCoins Faces 20 Year Imprisonment Following a Scam Involving US-Stolen Crypto Funds Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M 78 Fall Victim to a Bitcoin Scam in Canada’s Ontario Province Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
K No deposit bonus scam Forex Education 2
Forumadmin Scam Alert Axes.co Broker Scam Warning Scam Alerts 14
N Javfx Broker? Scam?? Forex Broker Reviews 2
N best forex gainer ea scam?? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T I ask all who have found a scam to post it here under this thread. Scam Alerts 1