What's new

Scam Alert buffet.capital is a scam site for decompiling ex4s

walkingCorpse

I desperately needed decompilation of an ex4 to mql4, and I was bloody scammed by buffet.capital scam site, of $250. The scam artist on the chat started with $50 for decompilation, gave me an unreadable junk file and said it takes another $50 to make it readable, which I paid. Then the scumbag demanded another $50 for "NDA", even though it made no sense, as in, who is agreeing to what, if anything, he is asking me to pay for him breaking some NDA, which is funny. Like an idiot I relented and paid, then the incest-born demanded another $50 to unlock it even though it was only locked to my own mt4 account number. I gave in and paid, thinking this would be the last of it. Then the excrement-eater demanded another $50 to fix bugs even though I said I would handle the bugs myself, but the greedy scoundrel would not agree and kept on arguing. So I paid another $50 as I had already shelled out $200. After devouring $250, now the cuck said he needed the dll file or else I would need to pay another $2500. I asked for a refund and the unemployed basement dweller with an internet connection said it would be another 180 working days as per his mother-conjugal "policy", and to contact him after that much time if still not paid. I asked how I would identify myself the next time I came in, since the chat didn't ask as much as my name or my email address nor anything, the man that lives off stolen money replied that my "i.p address" would identity me the next time I came in. Alarm went off only at this point in my head, confirming this is a confirmed scam, and when I shouted, he quickly ended the chat.

Do not fall for this scumbag.

I'm attaching the chat transcript with the scumbag. I exited an earlier chat where he ripped off $50 as the starter for his scam party and provided me an unreadable binary file, and then came back for a 2nd chat when I realized it. The transcript attached is of the 2nd chat.

Attachments

• scammer transcript.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
hello. good thing i came across this post, was just talking to this guy.
Did you find another way to get the source code from that ex4?
i have an ex4 indicator i would like to make into alerts for myself...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.