What's new

Scam Alert Crypto scam - Freddie

studio7t7

Hi All,

There is a person in Telegram who is running a signal group (admin) is scamming money. Saying invest money and get profit. His telegram username is @Freddie_crypto1 and please stay away.

Why give out your money to invest when you can actually trade your funds yourself? You can join my crypto thread and take advantage of the free info and signals on there .... All the best.

You just need to find a good indicator and trade your self
The only good indicator you can use is yourself. Most indicators Lags, repaints, backpaints etc. and this would only cause you your emotions. I've been there and I know how it feels.

If you want to use indicators, don't rely solely on them, it should only serve as a support for your own analysis.

The only good indicator you can use is yourself. Most indicators Lags, repaints, backpaints etc. and this would only cause you your emotions. I've been there and I know how it feels.

If you want to use indicators, don't rely solely on them, it should only serve as a support for your own analysis.
I agree but rsi and Macd help you get a general idea on where your trade is going

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.