What's new

Call me anything, but don’t call me normal or average!⁣

MOLO_FP

Call me anything, but don’t call me normal or average!⁣

Remember this ...WEIRD AND UNREALISTIC PEOPLE CHANGE AND LEAD THE WORLD They also change their own life and their family tree forever ⁣

Have you ever been called “different “ for any reason in your life? Take this as the greatest backhanded compliment you could ever receive. I love “different”, “weird“, “unique“ People, they stand out and are interesting⁣

Kids out there, who are being picked on or bullied ...being told you are “weird “or “different” in anyway… I promise you that as you grow older, these differences are what will separate you in your life, into greatness! Just because all of the average people at your school can’t appreciate it, doesn't matter. It's these differences that literally are what is going to make you “special “in this life! Do not change who you are, who God made you to be. He made you special for a reason.⁣

Society tries to take away our “special “characteristics and make us all conform and be normal...⁣

The Opposite of bravery is to “conform” and be like everybody else, and this is actual cowardice! It takes courage, to be different, to be weird, to be you!⁣

Embrace your uniqueness! Magnify your WEIRDNESS! It's a secret key , nobody tells you except me!⁣

NORMAL is a formula for a very AVERAGE life. Stay WEIRD and Live RICHLY!

In Forex market place you will see lots of brokers available in Forex market but to invest your money you have to find out the trusted broker who has trading license and regulation. I have found such a trusted broker called ForexOne who is highly regulated and also licensed. From the financial community and they got their trading license. In this trading platform as they ensure security of funds, I invested my money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.