What's new

Can Forex Trading Make You a Millionaire?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Yes, it's possible, you just have to figure out on how to do it.
A strategy that is good for one may not be good for other.
Build yours, and test it on a practice account first before taking the risk.

cheers:)

Trading is all about emotions and psyco stuff. If you can master that, nobody can stop you making millions of dollar in the market.

I don’t think a pessimist like you can never become millionaire even after having all the talent in this world. Yes I know there are more losers in this market than winners. I even agree there is more scam brokers than reliable. But not everything here is negative. With positive attitude and proper knowledge you can gradually make enough money. As per about broker I completely trust Eurotrader with my account. They are reliable and do not hassle me with any problems while trading.

Lots of factor to consider but yes, it is definitely possible. The higher the risk, the greater the rewards. However, I would rather focus on getting to learn more, as forex trading for me is a marathon not a sprint. The longer you are in the game, the better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.