What's new

Candlestick Pattern In Forex

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wayne_gft3

CANDLESTICK PATTERN

One of the most powerful trading concepts, easy to recognize and is a profitable Trading Setup.

Studies have confirmed that this PATTERN has a high predictive value. Candlestick pattern is like a language for us to understand about the market that has taken place.

Frankly when I was a new face in this industry, then I was so much serious on candle patterns, but now I realize, candle patterns are meaningless without the chart context! In Forex trading, you should always follow the market trend!

CANDLESTICK PATTERN

One of the most powerful trading concepts, easy to recognize and is a profitable Trading Setup.

Studies have confirmed that this PATTERN has a high predictive value. Candlestick pattern is like a language for us to understand about the market that has taken place.
Further more Steve ninon * explained them in such a magnificent way

Candlesticks are extremely important and are used for spotting the movement in prices. The best candlestick in my opinion is the evening star that is formed at the end of an uptrend. A bearish candlestick, this is a reliable technical indicator and is used by all technical analysts to predict the future price reversals to the downside.

Candlestick patterns in forex
can be extremely useful as they represent opening/closing and highest/lowest prices in longer time spans and aid in predicting future price movements to a certain extent.

Candlestick charts are very important for efficiently carrying out technical analysis which is used to determine possible price movement based on past patterns.

Whole technical analysis relies on patterns and the candlestick chart is the most reliable pattern because it contains a lot of information.

Whole technical analysis relies on patterns and the candlestick chart is the most reliable pattern because it contains a lot of information.
True! It won’t be possible for a trader to conduct efficient technical analysis without understanding candlestick charts patterns. They are more precise and are more simpler to understand than other chart patterns.

Candlestick charts and patterns are best to identify the market sentiments. But they don’t guarantee anything for 100%. Therefore, traders should verify their predictions with other tools and indicators before initiating trading.

I agree with your statement that candlestick patterns can help you predict the market to a great extent. However, you can’t make decisions purely based on them. It is always a good move to confirm your predictions with the help of other tools before making any trading decisions.

Well, that’s for sure that candlestick patterns are no less than a blessing when you want to determine the possible market trends and make your decisions. These patterns work great especially when you are using the price action strategy and need to know the opening price and closing price of the market.

Traders rely on candlestick patterns because they tell us a lot of information about the market sentiments. If you are a new trader, you can read candlestick charting techniques by Steve Nison. It’s a great book on candlestick patterns.

CANDLESTICK PATTERN

they are good to some extent

These patterns work great especially when you are using the price action strategy especially the engulfing candle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.