What's new
Hi Friend,

Over 3 months now have been enjoying smooth profit of this EA (Chaser), i decided to share it for guys to benefit as well. Funded $100 3 months ago and i have withdrawn over 300% of the amount invested, the most amazing things happen 3 days ago and still running.$42 profit still running presently which simply means almost 43% on invested capital within 3 days wow!, that's wonderful.

so i decided to share it for FX lovers. Here is the rule:

1. Minimum capital is $100($200 will be preferable)
2.use lot size of 0.01 only though Martingale is there but is not advisable
3.Strictly use it on 4 Hrs time frame or Daily time frame
4.Once you achieve 50% of your invested capital withdraw the profit (that's how have been operating with the EA and is working fine for me) but if your risk appetite is high you can leave it.
5. Set up the EA exactly you have it on input parameters
6.Ensure you have solid internet connections
7.Run it on Demo account for like 1 or 2 weeks before exposing it to your live account (I belief you need to be convince how the EA Works before you commit your hard earned money to it)

For any other issues relating to the EA reach me on (4dollarsdaily@gmail.com or Telegram: @Fx4fathia)

Happy trading!!!

Attachments

• Chat.JPG
    Chat.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 26
  • xx-Input Parameter.JPG
    xx-Input Parameter.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
  • ChaserEA.ex4
    51.9 KB · Views: 19

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks