What's new

DOT MMS v3.9

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
I have sent the indicator to you privately.
Hello Rarno .... Sorry for the trouble. My yearly VPS subscription expired and I have forgotten to renew. The VPS provider wiped my hard disk and I lost the confirmator. Do you mind resending me again ? I have send you a private msg. If you still active, please reply. Or you can also tell me where to purchase a license copy. I don't mind paying for it because I have been winning every month since the time you share it with me. You are a good man. Thanks!

Hello Rarno .... Sorry for the trouble. My yearly VPS subscription expired and I have forgotten to renew. The VPS provider wiped my hard disk and I lost the confirmator. Do you mind resending me again ? I have send you a private msg. If you still active, please reply. Or you can also tell me where to purchase a license copy. I don't mind paying for it because I have been winning every month since the time you share it with me. You are a good man. Thanks!
My apology for the late reply. I didn't know of your posting until my colleague told me. There is a new version of the confirmator and it fixed few problems. One of them is the problem I mentioned in the previous post. Again it is password protected and I have sent you the password as well. But since you mentioned you don't mind paying for the license, I suggest you buy a copy. The profit you made so far would have exceeded the price of the indicator. I have also sent you the telegram link. You can contact the developer from there. Sorry, not very right to post external link here since it may cause members to leave and go somewhere.

My apology for the late reply. I didn't know of your posting until my colleague told me. There is a new version of the confirmator and it fixed few problems. One of them is the problem I mentioned in the previous post. Again it is password protected and I have sent you the password as well. But since you mentioned you don't mind paying for the license, I suggest you buy a copy. The profit you made so far would have exceeded the price of the indicator. I have also sent you the telegram link. You can contact the developer from there. Sorry, not very right to post external link here since it may cause members to leave and go somewhere.
Thank you, Mr. good man ! The user guide is in Spanish ? It's fine anyway. I have used google translate. It is not accurate but I managed to figure it out. I have also joined the telegram group and everyone is also posting in Spanish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks