What's new

New EA EA - Budak Flat v1.62

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Cannu shre the set file of the version.v.1.62 setting plz?and how it works of ur version.1.41?

-> I didn't use the v1.62
The v1.41 works fine in range markets. Be very careful if the market takes a strong trend (switch off the ea and the wrong direction positions.
TF H1 or H4
1 chart (EURUSD H1 or H4) for BUY EA
+ 1 chart (EURUSD H1 or H4) for SELL EA
why u cant use the new version of v1.62 ea budak??its works fine..but i ned a setfile bcoz i use a default setings..do u have idea a setfile of v.1.62 version>>or setfkie??tnx shre ur setfle plz if u have...

I had v1.51 and it blow my account so many times. it's a martingale system and you have to take care and monitoring by yourself if you don't want it blow your acocunt

This EA is pure martingale system. You have to take care if you don't want to blow your account. If there is a strong trend it's better to disable buy or sell trade in the ea settings

I've triend the v1.51 it earns at first when there is no big trend, when the big trend comes it automatically takes a huge crash and DD of almost 80% of the capital

Currently using this (2weeks) for copy trading from another group. Advised to use conservative lot settings as it will throw trades all the time. It does martingale strat, so far its doing ok.

just use 0.01 every 10k, dont trade news and try using it only on market consolidation.. avoid high volatility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.