What's new

Elliott wave theory and its accuracy on the market.

Lesmalek016

Hello everyone, hope all is well. In terms of long time frames trading do you think Elliott wave is a good strategy? Because there seems to be a new variation to it

Elliott Wave is a good strategy as price always moves in waves in all time frames. You have to learn to count the waves in the current degree, lower degree and higher degree waves properly, if you want to become successful as a scalper or day trader or Swing trader or Positional trader. Price will always travel in 12345 Impulse Waves and make a correction ABC corrective waves all the time. I personally could not master Elliott waves as found it to be very subjective and too complicated. But others have mastered Elliott Wave quite well.

Elliott Wave is a good strategy as price always moves in waves in all time frames. You have to learn to count the waves in the current degree, lower degree and higher degree waves properly, if you want to become successful as a scalper or day trader or Swing trader or Positional trader. Price will always travel in 12345 Impulse Waves and make a correction ABC corrective waves all the time. I personally could not master Elliott waves as found it to be very subjective and too complicated. But others have mastered Elliott Wave quite well.
agree

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.