What's new

General Exclusive March Offer at My Funded FX: Unlock 20% Discount!

propfirms

Prop Firms
March presents a golden opportunity for traders courtesy of My Funded FX, featuring an exclusive offer: a generous 20% discount on all plans (excluding Pro Plans). Unlock this limited-time discount by using the Promo Code "MARCH20" and elevate your trading experience.

This promotional code, applicable for unlimited use per customer, serves as a gateway to substantial savings. Act promptly, as this offer is valid until March 31st, 11:59 pm CST, providing ample time for traders to make informed decisions and strategize their path to financial success.

MFF-MARCH20.png
My Funded FX, renowned for its commitment to empowering traders, provides a range of plans tailored to meet diverse needs. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a novice, this exclusive offer enables you to embark on or elevate your trading journey with added financial flexibility.

Don't miss out on this opportunity – seize the chance to optimize your trading endeavors with My Funded FX's exclusive March offer. Leverage the power of the Promo Code "MARCH20" and take significant strides toward achieving your trading goals. Elevate your March to success!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.