What's new

Expert Advisor Miea V9

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes
Hi bro.
Do u have any fxboook or mql5 for this EA on demo/real accoutn?
no, I don’t have monitoring. I haven’t tested these robots yet. but Nicholas showed me reports for each robot. The average yield is from 50 percent at minimum risk and up to 300 percent at high risk. Some of the versions work from $ 250. Some from 500 and 1000 dollars.

Thank you but would prefer to focus on an EA that is already successful on a live account. To develop a new EA from scratch is like 're-creating the wheel' :)

MiEA and its other products is running on Grid with fixed lot martingale strategy. It is like a time bomb waiting to explode. I have already stopped all Grid/ martingale strategies since like ages ago. I also have already blown a lot of real accounts until i am afraid already. When I see these strategies, i will not bother to look into it.. Never put your money on these strategies as these strategies do not have stop losses when market goes against a trade. lots of people will not understand so go ahead and blow your accounts.
Which strategy would you recommend or currently use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.