What's new

Forex4you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
The fastest deposits and withdrawals 24/7

Best Forex Broker of the Year Award Goes to Forex4you

We are truly delighted to receive the LeFonti award again this year. It was a great honor for our company to receive the Le Fonti “Broker of the Year” award, which is our 4th award from Le Fonti in total.

The award ceremony followed by gala dinner took place on March 29 in Sheraton Hong Kong hotel. E-Global Trade & Finance Group was represented by CEO, Mrs. Marina Mikelsone, Thailand Country Manager, Mr. Janis Baltalksnis and Thailand Key Account Manager, Mr. Rachentorn Jiwton. We invited 7 of our partners and their representatives to share in this joyful moment and we also used the occasion to explore Hong Kong altogether.

The appreciation gives us further motivation to strive for higher peaks – to reach new customer satisfaction heights and a wider audience with our products and services.

100 Millionth Trade Promotion to Celebrate Our Birthday

To celebrate we ran a promotion where the 100 millionth copied trade would win a $5000 cash prize. We have a lucky winner! Account number 3907068 copied the 100 millionth trade.

thank you for sharing
FOREX4YOU

A company with innovation philosophy

The vision for our services is to contribute to the global change in the online trading industry — bringing more transparency and making trading truly accessible to all.

Forex4you started in 2007 with own vision in the industry

E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. started off in 2007 with the launch of its founders’ first online trading service under the trademark Forex4you. Young, energetic and ready to succeed, we worked towards a vision of making a difference in the industry.

Launched social trading service Share4you in 2013

As we steadily grew every year, introducing newly developed technology and expanding our services, in 2013 we launched the social trading service Share4you, which allows anyone to become a participant in the financial markets. It was one of the pioneering projects in the industry before the online social trading boom took hold a year after.

In 2016 introduced our own liquidity aggregator and order execution technology - MarketPlace.

We continuously invest in technology to improve our services and products and as the result in 2016 we launched MarketPlace - our own liquidity aggregator and order execution technology. Software that aggregates offers from various liquidity providers and chooses the best BID/ASK prices and transmits them to the clients’ terminals. This way execution of client requests is always done at the best available prices. And this technology has given us the ability to create our own WebTrader, mobile applications and installable platform on all PC's.

License information

E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc (“E-GLOBAL”) is authorized and licensed by the Financial Services Commission FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 (“SIBA”) in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”). This has been acquired due to E-GLOBAL’s intentions to become a fully licensed company and secure the investment brokerage services to the customers.
I`ve registered an account at this broker. I`m going to trade a bit and later I'll tell you my opinion but for now everything is fine for me
okay

Reactions: f4y
Building trustworthy relationships
Transparency is one of the fundamentals on which our services are built. Find out more about our company’s performance statistics — all the reports are audited by KPMG.

Exclusive 12th Anniversary Forex Seminar in Vietnam

To celebrate our 12th year anniversary we are running our successful Forex seminars in Vietnam. The events are completely FREE to both new and existing clients. We aim to pass on and share some of the expertise we have picked up over the last 12 years as a leading Forex provider.

At the Event:
Learn the basics of trading forex
Get tips on how to profit
Listen to the guest speakers
Free refreshments during the day
Win prizes!

The Top 12 Partner Contest Winners are Announced

We launched this exciting contest from December 2018 to May 2019, especially for our top performing partners. The partners who managed to garner the highest volume of trades within their client base has been selected and the reward which awaits them is a luxury trip to Monaco in July! Let’s celebrate each of our partners below, whose active participation won them this much-deserved luxury trip of a lifetime.

Another KPMG Audit

5 years in a row – we successfully passed the annual KPMG audit, and our annual key figures are published on our web site!

Talking about figures, we cannot ignore Service quality indicators such as – deposit requests being processed in an average time of 6.2 minutes, and the average time of all withdrawals processing time is 3 hours 30 minutes.

We know how crucial is speed when we are talking about trading service – average order execution is 0,834 seconds!

We are constantly improving the quality of our services in order to satisfy all our client’s needs!

The fastest deposits and withdrawals 24/7

When it comes to your money, we deliver! With fast, safe and trackable transfer processing and all the most popular payment methods offered. Our deposit, withdrawal system operates 24/7.

Hello, I open an account with Forex 4 you last week, but I can not trading until this day. my account still suspended, can not login. It is annoying me, can you check it for me? Because customer service in not online, I don't know what to do. I am scared if I already make any deposit and then I'm facing some issue with Forex 4 You

Let’s talk?

We let our actions do the talking. We are confident in our excellent customer service and we even have awards to prove it. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of service every time. Feel free to contact us for queries or feedback. We are here to help!

Forex4you Receives Awards for 2019
Forex4you receives "Best Affiliate Partner Program Award" and "Best Forex Customer Service Broker Award" for 2019.

Others stay in the game and see their investments go up and down over time. While there is some amount of mystery to which direction stocks will go, paying attention to the many factors that affect value can help mitigate risks.
If it’s a notional loss then I will suggest don’t book the entire loss. Just withdraw 10% from your portfolio and invest that fund into mutual funds. Withdraw 10% each month and try to invest in mutual fund or ETF . In between the transition if any of your stock performs then book the profit of that stock.
I think you are making a bigger mistake right now by trying to figure out how you can get back what you lost, rather than trying to figure out what you did wrong in the first place. Since you haven’t given any details about when and how you lost money in stocks, I can’t really comment on what your missteps were.
The stock market is cyclical and if you buy at the wrong time, you could immediately lose money. Some people take this stock market loss to heart and withdraw their investment So I recommend to you REAL FUNDS RECOVERY they have worked with me so may times and I recovered all my stocks you can reach them on there site Realfundsrecovery AT GMAIL dot com. they are just the best help ..
Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks