What's new

Funding With Pepperstone

Kombat

I have just opened a new account with Pepperstone and the broker was suggested to me by a friend however I found it had two types of accounts
-Razor
-Standard

Between these two anyone shed light on which is more recommendable to use? Because I am still gathering info on them also surprised choosing standard I can deposit in dollars and Euros only
On funding it declined my FnB Card :cautious::cautious:

Pepperstone Just give me bonus $15 ?? How about terms?? Can I withdraw my profit from the bonus??Brokers usually make any hidden terms to get the bonus, if you don't understand the T&C , please leave Pepperstone or you will lose your bonus and your money

Between the Razor and Standard account, it depends on your style and motivation. The Razor account typically has lower spreads but a higher commission

Between the Razor and Standard account, it depends on your style and motivation. The Razor account typically has lower spreads but a higher commission
While the Standard account may have higher spreads but no commission As for funding, it can be frustrating when a card gets declined. However, it's important to note that different brokers have different funding methods and options available. Some traders prefer to use a direct bank transfer, while others prefer to use an e-wallet like PayPal or Skrill. I suggest reaching out to Pepperstone's support team for more information on funding for traders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.