What's new

Profitable EA Fx Core Gold Ea V9 a profitable ea

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aodal

Fx Core Gold Ea V9 Tried with demo and with a good balance it gives a good profit give it a try and make some profit

Attachments

• FXCOREGOLD_V9.ex4
    135 KB · Views: 68
i like to try good ea which will work very well and earn consistent profit
Yes, I guess everyone is looking for the same or similar thing too. Although this copy of EA has already expired, however before it expired, I found it to be quite profitable after testing for just a couple of weeks. Anyway, if you are interested to test this EA and also don't mind buying it as well as share it with us (if you don't mind and wish to do so), here's some extra info for your understanding as follow:
Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless.

can you show some backtest or time frame to work with?
Sorry I didn't do any backtest for this EA. To be honest, even if I know how to do backtest, it simply won't guarantee any present or future results. I have seen many EA being backtested with flying colors shown, yet when put into demo or real tests, the results were very bad. Therefore, I don't trust backtest results at all, only forward testing would be more meaningful and useful in my opinion.

As for the time frame, I only used H1 as time frame for this EA testing. For other info about this EA, feel free to check out the following info that I saw online and copied it to share for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/post-178415

The background is sometimes tricky since when put into real condition of forex market that's another

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.