What's new

Gaining knowledge rather than making profit

New traders should focus on gaining knowledge rather than making profit. If you can manage to gain proper knowledge and experience later you can earn and recover your losses. There is no other shortcut than gaining knowledge. That why I am taking Eurotrader free course to increase my knowledge of trading. I am also practicing in demo account.

Knowledge is the wisdom learned by studying or experience. Every human being on Earth inevitably learns to gain and works each day. Can that mean that money matters more than knowledge? Not everyone has capital, but it's knowledge. The curiosity in studying is what you must have.
Knowledge and information are more important in forex trading. You can not make a profit if you have a big capital but not a proper knowledge of forex trading. Below, I generally compare knowledge and money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.