What's new

Share your Forex Knowledge With a Jitsi Server and Recording Enabled

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dominic Damoah

Hey guys, for the past two months I have been running most of my Forex Training Session with my mentees with Jitsi.
Its just the best. I thought I should share how I set up my personal video conferencing platform for teach my forex strategies.

What you need

1. an Ubuntu VPS Server (DigitalOcean)
2. a Working Domain
3. AWS s3 Account for Recordings

Voila! you are done.

Explanation

First Buy a VPS from Digital Ocean. Choose Ubuntu 18.04

Then add an A record to your domain pointing the IP from your digital ocean account.

Use http://quickstart.easyjitsi.com/
to setup you Jitsi server

And finally, follow this tutorial to set up recording for your conferences.

It's that simple guys. No need to pay for expensive ZOOM or terrible Google Meet video conferences.

Get your Jitsi Server with recording and that's it.

Forex is now the most famous and best business in the world. Everyone can easily earn money from the forex market if they have proper knowledge about the forex market. forex is a really profitable business. I am earning a very good number of profits from the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever seen. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.