What's new

Share your scam experience on forex

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E A

I was scammed by one fellow who sold an EA that was not profitable. After he sent me the EA he did not reply emails anymore.

Guys, try to remember this : Those who cant trade SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next are those who cant trade TEACH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at them all, if they could make money do you think they would?

Guys, try to remember this : Those who cant trade SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next are those who cant trade TEACH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at them all, if they could make money do you think they would?

And the scammer tricks lie TIME .. oh you think.. they give 1-3 months demo or money back... but then the system can only forward test or is dependant on further updates from them..
so of course you need stay with them.. its ALL IN THE PLAN!!!

I was scammed by a guy who initially advised me how trade well, then did not, then kept convincing me to put in more and more money in the account of the "broker" he worked for.

I was scammed by a well known trader who put a bunch of peoples money into one big trading account then the profits where gonna be split. BUT when it came time to receive our share of the profits, he dissappeared

I want to share scam experience, I like bonus from broker, but this bonus is not working, FBS just take back my bonus when I have an open position in a big lot, so I just lose a big number of my balance. I think the bonus is just a trap. So I'm not trade with FBS anymore.

Scam is a common thing in fiancé, so we shouldn’t fear it but of course, we need to be very careful with how we go about doing things. If we are not careful then we will struggle.

True. It is imperative to do proper research before signing up with a broker. Find out what their license is and double check it with the regulator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.