What's new

New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes
please who has the original copy of these EA i can only backtest but cant trade with it

Attachments

• Vendor.ex4
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
Time Frame m5 with cent account , minimum deposit $100 ( USC 10k ) use 0.01 per round
try this

Attachments

• EA - Budak Ubat v1.51.ex4
    36 KB · Views: 18

Forex EA
March 18, 2020 5885 13

DA Vinci PRO EA V1.22 -[Cost $2000 ]

DA Vinci PRO EA v1.22
Neural network DA Vinci PRO Robot from 5% to 40% per month on a totally automatic
Release Year: 2019
Currency pairs: EURUSD ”,“ USDCAD ”,“ USDCHF ”,“ EURCHF ”,“ UJ ”,“ EY
Time frame: H 1

Greetings, i would like to share with you a stimulating and promising Da Vinci PRO project . You can take the side of the investor and receive passive income . Or, take the side of the businessman ( active income ) and build a multi-million dollar business in a completely free niche, using all the marketing opportunities. And you can take both sides at once, so go ahead!
use a da Vinci robot. This is a completely Russian development. The Da Vinci system is based on the artificial intelligence of selecting the necessary algorithm and optimal values, tied to teaching AI on the history of trade in conjunction with a series of Stochastic Oscillators.

The robot has 4 strategies to choose from and brings the owner from 5 to 30 percent profit per month. Does not require the participation of the owner. To connect to the trading robot, write the message “I want to connect” I will help with all questions. Starting from connecting to receiving your first income.
Result

• DA-Vinci PRO V1.22 is a Neural network EA -[Cost $2000 ] – For FREE
  • DA-Vinci PRO V1.22 is a Neural network -[Cost $2000 ] – For FREE
I NEVER TESTED THIS EA.. TRY IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS.. GL

Attachments

• Da-Vinci-PRO.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Here are a couple of Good Bots i can share with you guys.
These Night scalper are like ghost, they give you good money and one horrible black night when market gets highly volatile and spreads are highest high, ghost will take away all the money in single day.

so guys beware using these, I already has gone through such situation.
Better to use a asian broker that has low spread in night too.

Best of luck.

i have GPS 3 but i havent used it yet so i cant say its a good one or not

forex cyborg and robotron are similar EA ? i think they both are night scalper

what about smoothie ? what kind of EA is this ? what TF and pairs ?

Is this the cracked version of GPS Forex 3? I would like to try this EA.

will give this one a try.. thanks

Hi,

I've been using GPS V3 since June 2020. Very accurate EA nearly 100% accuracy rate. Reliant on what settings you use. Won't trade everyday on default setting but very accurate when it does.

Do you not find this EA rather slow? I’ve been using it since august and although it’s accurate (primarily because it Marts) and does indeed have a great success rate. I find that the % gain is too small each week. I even paid for this EA with support from the team behind it.
Other EAs in my portfolio return much higher results that don’t all mart, thus not needing as much capital to maintain any grid trades.

Forex EA
March 18, 2020 5885 13

DA Vinci PRO EA v1.22
Neural network DA Vinci PRO Robot from 5% to 40% per month on a totally automatic

Greetings, i would like to share with you a stimulating and promising Da Vinci PRO project . You can take the side of the investor and receive passive income . Or, take the side of the businessman ( active income ) and build a multi-million dollar business in a completely free niche, using all the marketing opportunities. And you can take both sides at once, so go ahead!
use a da Vinci robot. This is a completely Russian development. The Da Vinci system is based on the artificial intelligence of selecting the necessary algorithm and optimal values, tied to teaching AI on the history of trade in conjunction with a series of Stochastic Oscillators.

The robot has 4 strategies to choose from and brings the owner from 5 to 30 percent profit per month. Does not require the participation of the owner. To connect to the trading robot, write the message “I want to connect” I will help with all questions. Starting from connecting to receiving your first income.
Result

how is this robot

Forex EA
March 18, 2020 5885 13

DA Vinci PRO EA v1.22

Result

Thanks

This is an amazing bot, i a, crrently using it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.