What's new

New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Hi,

I've been using GPS V3 since June 2020. Very accurate EA nearly 100% accuracy rate. Reliant on what settings you use. Won't trade everyday on default setting but very accurate when it does.
CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE IT. THANK YOU.

CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE IT. THANK YOU.
Hi David,

See below link I can also share with you MyFx details see how profitable it is.

Cheers

Hi David,

See below link I can also share with you MyFx details see how profitable it is.

Cheers

can you please share your setting, pairs and TF ?
Thanks

Hi,

My settings are attached. Note, if you change AutoAnalysis-True less trades. I've made mine false which will trade all four currencies every day. Suggest you do not trade on Friday your choice.
View attachment 10017
Cool im still running tests on it. but i test my bots on a real account other wise its no fun lol.. so far so good.

i mean i watch the chart all the time when it takes positions and it always so far takes a position at 6pm est time and i watch the chart and close them.
Hi David,

What's the point of running a EA if your going to watch them and close them out. You might as well just manual trade?:)

Hi David,

What's the point of running a EA if your going to watch them and close them out. You might as well just manual trade?:)

I do Manuel trade. Just don't have time to analyse all the charts. i only focus on 3 charts the rest the bots do at small risk.. so i MICRO manage them basically. im here anyway so i dont set no TP OR SL i watch them..

its suggested to work at H1 or M15, EURUSD EURGBP USDCHF
but im not sure its the correct setup or not
Hi Chris,

I've attached correct setup previous thread. I've been using this EA for quite these setting will allow more trades. I'm very happy with this EA have 97% on long and short trades.

I'm trading 4 pairs per day Monday to Friday. Set all pairs with below settings.

I've set AutoAnalysis-False

1596433217323.png

Hi Chris,

I've attached correct setup previous thread. I've been using this EA for quite these setting will allow more trades. I'm very happy with this EA have 97% on long and short trades.

I'm trading 4 pairs per day Monday to Friday. Set all pairs with below settings.

View attachment 10140
What time frame?

Hi Chris,

View attachment 10140
Can you share your EA with us.. For some Reason My settings are DIF Then yours.

Hi Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Here are a couple of Good Bots i can share with you guys.
Hi David,

What's the license # on Forex Cyborg will zero work?

Thanks m8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.