What's new

Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU!

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes
The Expert Advisor closes all positions when the total profit in the account is reached, expressed as a percentage of the current balance, or when the total loss in the account increases above the specified percentage relative to the account balance. In addition, this advisor can also delete all orders and close the terminal so that after fixing profit or loss, no other advisor can trade.

The following parameters can be configured in the EA:

PercentProfit = 1.00 - Percentage of profit from the current account balance.
PercentLoss = 5.00 - Percentage of loss from the current account balance.
DeleteOrders = False - Delete orders.
CloseTerminal = False - Close the terminal.
ShowComment = True - Show comment.
NumberAccount = 0 - Trading account number.
UseSound = False - Use sound signal.
NameFileSound = "expert.wav" - The name of the sound file.
Slippage = 3 - Price slippage.
NumberOfTry = 5 - The number of trade attempts after an error.
PauseAfterError = 75 - Pause after error in seconds.

Attachments

• e-CloseByPercentProfit.mq4
    12.7 KB · Views: 21
The following parameters can be configured in the EA:

TimeTrade = "19:51" - Position opening time.
Duration = 300 - Time interval in seconds during which the opening of a position is allowed.
Sell = False - Type of position to open: True-Sell, False-Buy.
Lots = 0.1 - Lot size.
StopLoss = 30 - Stop loss in points.
TakeProfit = 60 - Take profit in points.
MagicNumber = 0 - Identifier (magic number) of the position.
NumberAccount = 0 - Trading account number: 0-allows you to trade on any account.
UseSound = True - Use sound signal.
NameFileSound = "expert.wav" - The name of the sound file.
ShowComment = True - Show comment.
MarketWatch = True - Send trade requests under the terms of the "Market Watch" execution, as required by the regulations of some DC, for example, WHC.
Slippage = 3 - Price slippage.
NumberOfTry = 5 - Number of trade attempts.
PauseAfterError = 75 - Pause after error in seconds.

Attachments

• e-OpenByTime.mq4
    16.9 KB · Views: 21
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
I am a mexican guy who test bots, in a month i send ya feedback.
LyBry Channel soon

hi guys, does anyone use the wolf signals robot on a real account? is it really good? I've seen it work on a demo, but not on a real account.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
Thank you, your doing gods work

There is something to think about, maybe at least one there is a normal advisor, otherwise I've already looked through a bunch that I decided to try to remove my advisor)))

I hope anyone can share their result with their EA, it would be really appreciated. This forum is really great with so many EAs available, though.

View attachment 10139
Can you share your results? Those sites that you direct us to are scams. Thanks for the file though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.