What's new

Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU!

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Davidsulay

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

gps.jpg

Attachments

• GPS_forex_robot (2).zip
    205.5 KB · Views: 520
  • GPSForexRobotUserGuide (3).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 458
can U share life changer Bot? I tested it in a demo account but I have not the unlocked file. try this .set file

Be aware that it uses large reversal trades combined with martingale, so it will have dd around 80-90%, and might even blow up your account. Be careful with this one.

Be aware that it uses large reversal trades combined with martingale, so it will have dd around 80-90%, and might even blow up your account. Be careful with this one.
which EA Are you referring to! GPS EA or life changer EA?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
Which version is this? I am looking for version 3. Is this it?

Has anyone tested this EA? Are there good results for this EA and which time frame or pair it works best with? I tested Life changer already and ı get good result! But for different ammount you must setting also different settings.(risk management)

Please check out the Fractal Channel Stop expert Advisor with the updated Fractal Channel_Stop indicator.

Attachments

• FractalChannelStop_Expert_v1.0 600+.mq4
    44 KB · Views: 62
  • FractalChannel_Stop_v5.2ea 600+.mq4
    11.6 KB · Views: 66
Use it on the eurusd m30 pair, make sure that the spread is below 1 point, as on an ecn account.

Attachments

• Caberawitt.ex4
    41.9 KB · Views: 69
Corti is a free expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 designed for trading correlated pairs or cross-currency Triangulations .

Attachments

• Corti V 1.23.ex4
    36.4 KB · Views: 50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online