What's new

Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Davidsulay

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

gps.jpg

Attachments

Sticky7

can U share life changer Bot? I tested it in a demo account but I have not the unlocked file. try this .set file

lminer

Be aware that it uses large reversal trades combined with martingale, so it will have dd around 80-90%, and might even blow up your account. Be careful with this one.

Ififils

Be aware that it uses large reversal trades combined with martingale, so it will have dd around 80-90%, and might even blow up your account. Be careful with this one.
which EA Are you referring to! GPS EA or life changer EA?

climaxy

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
Which version is this? I am looking for version 3. Is this it?

mcahmet

Has anyone tested this EA? Are there good results for this EA and which time frame or pair it works best with? I tested Life changer already and ı get good result! But for different ammount you must setting also different settings.(risk management)

ecryptom

"CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU.. "

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
Davidsulay New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 46
K Anyone try GPS Forex Robot / EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
H Forex GPS for USDCHF Forex Education 0
Dominic Damoah Forex GPS for USDCHF Forex Education 2
Dominic Damoah Forex GPS for EURUSD Forex Education 2
Dominic Damoah GPS Forex EURGBP Forex Education 1
T indicator scalper M1 forex Forex Indicators and Tools 2
T FX AGENCY ADVISOR FOREX INDICATOR ! Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K General ultrade forex trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Strategy THIS IS PRICE ACTION FOREX EBOOK FOR COMMUNITY Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Strategy THE BEST STRATEGY FOREX Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J Forex Trader Time Management and Self Discipline General Discussions 0
T Indicator 97.90 indicator forex , really hot market indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 5
T buy sell forex secret ! Forex Indicators and Tools 3
T Forex book preferences Forex Education 3
FxShmoneyBaby Forex Gump EA or The robotron EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 2
FxShmoneyBaby Forex signal 30 system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
FxShmoneyBaby Strategy Forex infinity Strategy. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
FxShmoneyBaby General Forex sniper 24 system. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L The ideal trading size for forex market Forex Education 1
L Forex trading journal Interactive Forex Trading 0
kananelo0470 Physiology around Forex trading General Discussions 1
kananelo0470 Pdf that help you to see Forex in a good way Forex Education 0
L why do forex traders lose this much - 95% loss rate Forex Education 14
T Binary Options vs Forex – Which is best? General Discussions 1
T Is it possible for an amateur forex trader to make sustainable profits trading forex? General Discussions 2
T Succes in Forex Trading General Discussions 5
T Forex Trading Platform Forex Education 0
Z Suggestion Top Indicators to Start Forex Forex Education 5
Z Tutorial Youtube Forex Channels Forex Education 2
S How to trade without Forex Brokers Scam Alerts 0
talhayousuf What are the best Forex trading platforms/brokers? Forex Signals and Pamm 2
A General new indicater for forex traders Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H is forex free of cost to learn. Forex Education 9
T Prifitability of forex trading General Discussions 3
T Anyomne who knows the best forex systems out there Trading Systems and Strategies 0
benkal Suggestion MY FIRST FOREX E-BOOK I EVER READ!!! Forex Education 0
H top 10 forex brokers. Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Profitable EA Snipepip Forex Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
R Forex Basic effective course Forex Education 2
R Forex Funded Accounts without a fee General Discussions 1
N forex octopus indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N forex reversal indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Forex fireball software for mt4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N youth in forex trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Forex 4 hour Stocastic EMA Trend Trading Strategy summarized and can be done reading through it in 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Strategy Easy 1 Minute Forex Scalping Strategy summarized and can be done reading through it in 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Strategy 1 Hour Forex Reversal Strategy, summarized strategy to learn in under 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 2
T trend finding forex robot that works no metatrader 4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0