What's new

Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU!

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
Do it use martingale?

Expert Hedge works on any currency pair and on any timeframe, but needs a thousand dollars capital and two currency pairs

Attachments

• Hedging_Forex_EA1_fix.ex4
    64.7 KB · Views: 56
HI All

Here is the Forex, it has everything you need with instructions. I haven't tested it yet. But heard bad reviews be careful

Attachments

• Forex Fury V3-20201202T041313Z-001.zip
    847.6 KB · Views: 64
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX FURY V3 I ALREDAY HAVE V2 I WANT TO TEST V3 SEE THE DIFFERENCE THANK YOU..

I HAVE ATTACHED A PROFITABLE EA FOR YOU GUYS TO TEST OUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE EAs GOOD LUCK..

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE TOP EAS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THESE AND CAN SHARE SO I CAN TEST THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME// THANK YOU..

View attachment 10139
Please share Forex fury v2

View attachment 10139
I love the GPS I'm using the 1st GPS and i have not lost a trade in the last 4 weeks EUR/USD only :love:clapping hands is this the 3ed GPS

View attachment 10139
it's only for testing?

The Expert Advisor closes all positions when the total specified level of loss or profit in the deposit currency is reached. In addition, this advisor can also delete pending orders.

The following parameters can be configured in the EA:

TargetLoss = 30 - Target loss in the deposit currency.
TargetProfit = 60 - Target profit in the deposit currency.
DeleteOrders = True - Delete pending orders after all positions are closed.
ShowComment = True - Show comment.
NumberAccount = 0 - Trading account number.
UseSound = False - Use sound signal.
SoundSuccess = "ok.wav" - Sound of success of a trade attempt.
SoundError = "timeout.wav" - Sound of a trade attempt error.
Slippage = 3 - Price slippage.
NumberOfTry = 5 - The number of trade attempts after an error.

Attachments

• e-CloseByLossOrProfit.mq4
    12.1 KB · Views: 22

CurSymbolOnly = True - Work only with the positions of the current symbol.
StopLoss = 40 - The level of the total loss in points on the account.
TakeProfit = 60 - The level of total profit in points on the account.
ShowComment = True - Show comment.
NumberAccount = 0 - Trading account number.
UseSound = False - Use sound signal.
NameFileSound = "expert.wav" - The name of the sound file.
NumberOfTry = 5 - The number of trade attempts on errors.

Attachments

• e-CloseByProfit.mq4
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
Do you want to close all positions at a specific time? This advisor will help you. This is especially convenient when you need to leave or during sleep.

CloseHour = 7 - Closing time, hours.
CloseMinute = 0 - Closing time, minutes.
UseCurrSymbol = False - Use only one instrument.
UseOneAccount = False - Use only one account.
NumberAccount = 11111 - Trading account number.
clCloseBuy = Blue - Color of the buy close icon.
clCloseSell = Red - Color of the sell closing icon.

Attachments

• e-CloseOnTime.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 19

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.