What's new

I #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if forex market and the situation

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bazzy

Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if you have. Thank you
rich

Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if you have. Thank you
rich
Never heard of this before. But I never had a good experience with EA that has a snake related name to it. I always lose for some particular reason hahah.

Please get the EA for me please and thank them so I am so happy to be able with them for them and will see them in a little bit for them and they are so welcome and they are not going on this weekend and they will sell it for you a few weeks before you go back home to see what they will do know they are going to sell their house and they sell it for you for the future if they don’t want you can buy a house or buy one of those things and buy a sell out buy a new card for you and you sell them to sell your house

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.