What's new

Hello guys I'm new here

If you need to get clear headed on how the process works, demo trade until you figure out the right way to approach the market. There is no end to learning in this market. Hence, if traders don’t understand how to apply their skills to each trade to win, gaining consistency will fall flat in the long term.

It’s hard to accept losses, especially if they are there for a long time. But acceptance is the key, and you have to understand that. Backtest your strategies and see where you are going wrong.

It is necessary to practise thorough risk management before engaging in forex trading. Identification, analysis, and mitigation of trading decision uncertainties are all part of risk management. Also, you must have proper knowledge about when to enter and exit the market.

Hi. I can understand that it is tough to accept losses but there’s no other way that can help you through it, other than training your trading psychology. Profits and losses are a part of the journey. If you face a loss, you have to learn from the mistake and overcome the emotions.

Hi there, welcome to FF! If you spend time understanding the importance of risk, money and time management in this market, you will be able to plan your approach correctly. Analyse the market sentiment closely and you will definitely figure out a way. Good luck!

According to me, it seems that you need more practice as your foundation is not strong enough. Start learning from the initial stage and practise on a demo account for now. Stay away from the live market and always follow your plan.

The question is too broad for me to understand. I think you should be more specific about what you want to do. I think most of the trading tips will come out if you look it up.

Hi there, you may find yourself dealing with many losses but it’s part of the learning process. Learn all you can and try to make the best you can out of each opportunity that comes your way. Strategise and analyse the right way to approach the market, practice on a demo if you must and gain some confidence. Good luck.

There really is no right way.... what is right for me is not going to be right for you... everyone sees the market differently.... so one must learn how they themself sees the market and what makes sense... listen to other traders as you can learn a lot from them.... some of what they say will make sense and some won't.... take the stuff that makes sense and see if you can use it in your style of trading and if you can good and if not.... put it to the side...

wh
hi shivv420!
firsth study money management and lot usage!
if you search on youtube there are several videos ... then you have to study some trading techniques ... there are lots of them for every style and time available!

Basically consider the ratio every $ 1000 on the account -> 0.01 opening lots. Then depending on the type of trading and how long you want to keep the trade open, there can be many variations on the size ...
at what what i mean what are you saying what

As a new trader, focus on demo trading and strategy innovation. Traders should analyze the market on demo account and should judge them how accurately they can do the work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.