What's new

Hello Guys MA CROSS OVER IDICATOR

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

enkhsanaa

MA Crossover indicator draws the buy and sell arrows based on the crossover of chosen moving averages. Moreover, it also generates the appropriate alerts and displays the MFE (Most Favorable Excursion) for each successive signal.

• Buy signal - when fast MA crosses above the slow MA.
  • Sell signal - when fast MA crosses below the slow MA.
The moving average crossover is one of the primary strategies followed by traders around the world. Usually, it consists of a fast and slow moving average to find a buy and sell entry signal according to the crossover direction.

Attachments

• KT-MA-Crossover-Arrows.ex4
    32.1 KB · Views: 17
MA Crossover indicator draws the buy and sell arrows based on the crossover of chosen moving averages. Moreover, it also generates the appropriate alerts and displays the MFE (Most Favorable Excursion) for each successive signal.

The moving average crossover is one of the primary strategies followed by traders around the world. Usually, it consists of a fast and slow moving average to find a buy and sell entry signal according to the crossover direction.
look like too much repaint i show you picture/.....

Attachments

• Screenshot (16)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (16)_LI.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15

Is it still working?

You have to be very careful with such stargtegies, because the moving average indicators are all lagging.

Interesting. Will try it when I have the time. Although I have been working on my own project from time to time. Moving average is the most basic yet best indicator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.