What's new

Hello Traders, whats the best Indicator available here

IrresistibleRay

Hello Traders, with hundreds of indicators here, is there any particular one someone can narrow down to give the highest win rate? guess thats why we all here, high win rate trading system.

in my case, RSi and Stochastic is the best indicator to find reversal entires.
with RSI and Stoch, you will be right 5 out of 10 times. unless you using HTF S&R, break of Trendline, RSI/STOCH overbought//oversold and finally divergence on same TF or a LTF

Hello Traders, with hundreds of indicators here, is there any particular one someone can narrow down to give the highest win rate? guess thats why we all here, high win rate trading system.
well i think the best indicator is not only a single indicator however with multiple indicator in which rsi and macd are better option what you think

dont waste too much time in finding the best indicator.. sometimes.. just the naked candlesticks patterns in combination with the Support & Resistance works well..

Yeah, I am also struggling to find the best mix of indicators. My experience is that there is not a single one that works consistently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.