What's new

Hello beautiful traders I'm new here

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Hello, welcome to this forum! You will learn a lot here, wishing you luck on your journey and lots of patience. Cheers!

Hey, how are you all? If I tell you about my experience with indicators, it hasn’t been that well. I prefer price action strategy over everything else.

Hello there. I’m new here as well in this forum, but not to forex trading.
In my experience, i’ll say it is always better to stick to price action patterns and candlesticks for forex trading. Using indicators can also be helpful sometimes, but not always. Set price chart patterns as a priority. It will help you in the long run.

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I think you should focus on learning and improving your knowledge and skills. Relying on an EA is not reliable for the long term. Good luck for your journey ahead!

As a beginner you should focus on developing your skills and grabbing knowledge rather than looking for indicators. Nothing in forex is easy; don’t think of making fast money because that’s not possible. Indicators aren’t magic wands that will make you rich overnight. You have to put in effort and master the art of trading if you want to make money in the market.

Hi, welcome to the forum! My tip would be not to go in search of an EA and actually learn and understand the market from your own point of view firstly. Relying on indicators won’t be fruitful in the long run, only your knowledge and skill will. Conduct research and make notes, practice on a demo and then start trading live.

As a beginner you should focus on developing your skills and grabbing knowledge rather than looking for indicators. Nothing in forex is easy; don’t think of making fast money because that’s not possible. Indicators aren’t magic wands that will make you rich overnight. You have to put in effort and master the art of trading if you want to make money in the market.
Welcome here, Acerarious. It's simple to obtain a directional indicator. It is best, however, to acquire more information and conduct trades manually. These indicators should not be trusted. This is a bad idea.

Hey, welcome to the world of trading. Those who work hard achieve success. Don't look for shortcuts, start learning and educating yourself if you want to be a profitable trader.

Hello, If you want to be a successful forex trader then don’t look for indicators. Beginners should focus on learning about the market and developing their skills rather than thinking of easy ways to make money.

Welcome! I see this post is a little old, but it came back up so I thought I'd comment. How is trading going?
Not really well.. loss is all around.. :ROFLMAO: I think it should be good to join this community to gather more information about the basic in trading and experience from other people.

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I suggest you focus on research and learning more about the market first. Knowledge is very important and it’s the only thing that will take you further in this market.. The only thing you’ll be able to rely on is your skill and ability to assess the market conditions. Best of luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.