What's new

Ghost Scalper Strategy (Indicator)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Open MT4 platform. Click: File/Open Data Folder. Inside click: MQL4/Indicators – and paste indicator. MQL4/Templates – paste templates. After finished restart you MT4 platform for changes to apply.

Trading Modes System provides three different trading styles (templates) depending on your expectations, risk appetite and experience in trading. GHOST1 (Standard) Is the most universal mode, providing the most balanced signals. It provides stable signals with limited risk. This mode is recommended for beginners as well as experienced traders. GHOST2 (Fast) It’s characterized by the fastest signals as well as the largest potential profit with increased risk. If you are familiar with scalping and catching the quick market movements, you should choose this trading mode. GHOST3 (Slow) Provides the most secure signals, with less profit potential at the same time. Pick this mode if you want to spend the minimum amount of time in front of the computer. This mode is recommended for every type of trader. System overview System contains three indicators. 1. Entry/Exit Indicator. 2. Background. 3. Info panel.

PS: I am recently using this indicator, it seems to be good. I don't know which is the best pair and the best graphical time for each type of strategy, if anyone knows or is using any warnings here please.

Attachments

• Background.ex4
    12.4 KB · Views: 16
  • GHOSTDASH1.ex4
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
  • GHOSTDASH2.ex4
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • GHOSTDASH3.ex4
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • GhostScalperProE1.ex4
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • GhostScalperProE2.ex4
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • GhostScalperProE3.ex4
    32 KB · Views: 9
  • GHOST1.tpl
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
  • GHOST2.tpl
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
  • GHOST3.tpl
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Forex Ghost Scalper Strategy.pdf
    323.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi Luccassavoia
Thanks for sharing and explanation.
I have seen few clip in Youtube about it and seems easy to use.

How was your experience with this Ghost Scalper?

Ok handOk hand

Hi Luccassavoia
Thanks for sharing and explanation.
I have seen few clip in Youtube about it and seems easy to use.

How was your experience with this Ghost Scalper?

Ok handOk hand

so, it is not so good but if you know how to use and use with confluences, have scope to make Martingale and etc until it is worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.