What's new

cracked nasdaq ghost robot try it out on your mt4

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Do you use on real account? Are you only run on Nasdaq only or did you try it on forex pair as well?
I tried on nasdaq like they did. The us a strategy to enable trading 15 minutes before us market open. Then the EA opens random orders. When my EA opened a sell, they showed screenshots how their robot bought. They showed only the winning trades. FOr me another south african scam.

I tried on nasdaq like they did. The us a strategy to enable trading 15 minutes before us market open. Then the EA opens random orders. When my EA opened a sell, they showed screenshots how their robot bought. They showed only the winning trades. FOr me another south african scam.
Yeah sound like a scam. Gonna skip this one.

You need to compare the results of the tester and real trading, if they differ greatly, then you should not waste time and money on this adviser

I want to try to use this to make a profitable strategy, I will start with the demo and see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.