What's new

TRILLIONAIRE EA Original price: $12,500 (lifetime license) Cracked Free! Hit the Like Botton.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

TRILLIONAIRE EA

Original website: www.trillionaireea.com
Original price: $12,500 (lifetime license)
What is TrillionaireEA?
  • Trillionaire EA is powerful and highly profitable forex robot build for MetaTrader 4 platform that trades completely on autopilot.
  • It is capable of creating consistent profits for years to come, with the smallest drawdown possible and it is going stronger then ever with our improved trading algorithm.
  • It is not trading on grid, and it does not martingale.
  • It uses price action with advanced algorithm for perfect entry, fixed stop loss and intelligent trailing stop loss to take the most profits out of every move.
Thank for this information

Switched to ic markets today. Running both gbpusd and eurusd on separate accounts. On fast VPS all running the correct settings or what I believe are the correct ones.
I've followed everything to the letter so fingers crossed
More updates to follow

I will post real account results as well. This ea was developed just to run solely on the above mentioned pairs. I've found that it can go for a number of days without any trades, but we will see:)

Not sure if this is missing a dll file or something. It makes a lot of winning trades then the next load has no SL or TP. Could easily make 30% profit in one day but you have to be glued to the screen!
If anyone has any ideas why it suddenly has no SL or TP it would be greatly appreciated. Glad to share the settings

After some research it might be worth looking at the connection time. This could be the reason for the SL and TP being obsolete.
Something tells me this is going to take a year to sort out

I am testing on live account more than 30 days, still loss, Please be patient, I am still testing and customize it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.