What's new

TRILLIONAIRE EA Original price: $12,500 (lifetime license) Cracked Free! Hit the Like Botton.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

TRILLIONAIRE EA

Original website: www.trillionaireea.com
Original price: $12,500 (lifetime license)
What is TrillionaireEA?
  • Trillionaire EA is powerful and highly profitable forex robot build for MetaTrader 4 platform that trades completely on autopilot.
  • It is capable of creating consistent profits for years to come, with the smallest drawdown possible and it is going stronger then ever with our improved trading algorithm.
  • It is not trading on grid, and it does not martingale.
  • It uses price action with advanced algorithm for perfect entry, fixed stop loss and intelligent trailing stop loss to take the most profits out of every move.
is this real good ea?

TRILLIONAIRE EA

What is TrillionaireEA?
  • Trillionaire EA is powerful and highly profitable forex robot build for MetaTrader 4 platform that trades completely on autopilot.
  • It is capable of creating consistent profits for years to come, with the smallest drawdown possible and it is going stronger then ever with our improved trading algorithm.
  • It uses price action with advanced algorithm for perfect entry, fixed stop loss and intelligent trailing stop loss to take the most profits out of every move.
[/QUOTEawesome share, thanks

TRILLIONAIRE EA

What is TrillionaireEA?
thanks for sharing ea

TRILLIONAIRE EA

What is TrillionaireEA?
Performs well in back test. Running on demo from today gbpusd M15. See how it goes .
Can I ask, are you the legend on mql5 ?
Many thanks clapping hands

3 trades all in the right direction, but stopped out.

Perhaps robofofex is not the best choice. Hidden stops would make this EA more viable.

2 to 3 pip spread, on robofofex.

2 months and let's see how this goes....

Gooza

Update... No trades so far this week
Tempted to change tf to M1 but back testing proved much better on m15
Wait and see I guess

Found the user guide and it would appear the settings are incorrect. After changing them I found the M1 tf works perfectly. DD now hits 5% in back test.
Update next week

Found the user guide and it would appear the settings are incorrect. After changing them I found the M1 tf works perfectly. DD now hits 5% in back test.
Update next week
Can you give me the investor account details to follow up on the results? Thank you:)

4 year backrest on EUR/USD with 150 dollars start showing 16 million profit. Can't be right Risk set to 6.0
Switching over to ic markets account this weekend to see how it performs with lower spread etc.
Don't forget I'm running completely new settings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.