What's new

Indicator Reversal Diamond v3.0 non-repaint indicator - last version cracked!

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes
Reversal Diamond v3.0 non-repaint indicator - last version cracked!

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

View attachment 17705

View attachment 17703

View attachment 17700

View attachment 17701

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

View attachment 17699
bullshit.. it wont work...

don't waste your time on this, from my experience there's no indicator out there that can give you perfect signals for tops and bottoms that are not repainting
this one needs to be treated like a zigzag indicator

This indicator worked for a little bit then stopped working. Would like it to work fully in order to test more.

the guy is uploading this is fake indicator misleading so that all want to buy his indicator

Buy scam lol.. people don't fall for this scammer trick .

Has anyone traded based on this indicator, what is the harvest, and can you communicate with you?

Has anyone tested this indicator? And this version expired?

I would like to test this indicator. I would be very happy if the indicator does not repaint. Ok hand

seems not work . can anyone check it ? date expire , is that correct?

bullshit.. it wont work...

indicator didnt work, need allow very trash dlls...

any one can fix the indicator please, cuz all the cracked ver have been terminated

don't waste your time on this, from my experience there's no indicator out there that can give you perfect signals for tops and bottoms that are not repainting
this one needs to be treated like a zigzag indicator

This indicator worked for a little bit then stopped working. Would like it to work fully in order to test more.

is this crack version still working??? Has anyone traded based on this indicator??

my friends, i have shared today the version that is working now in my thread, but i don't know how long it will still works so go a head and use it as you can
waiting for your comments in my thread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.