What's new

Reversal diamond indicator totally 100%free

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes
Ok, this is one I definitely have to backtest, especially for binary options

Hi guys, here is the new full version of Reversal Diamond v3.0
important: you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version

Does it repaint though?, if so its useless, and those signals look a little to accurate to not be repainting or backpainting, or "recalculating" or something, just looks too good to be true.

I hope you get the best of it the Forex reversal diamond indicator is a very porfitable meta trader 4 trading indicator enjoy and let me know your opinion and comment with what you need or think about this below
is there update version of that indicator because someone says its expired?

Been browsing through the forum for a few days now... Decided to see what this looks like on an MT4 chart but it on't even LOAD up on a chart. Worthless.

Reversal Diamond v2.0

For those of you who have been trading for a while, you may very well have tested a variety of methods in order to catch tops and bottoms. Often these systems will advise you to follow a certain candlestick pattern based on pure price action, or a piece of technical analysis, such as using Support and Resistance, or Fibonacci retracements. However, with the addition of too many tools, sometimes traders end up with rather cluttered charts which can make things confusing. Essentially, the aim of our software, is not necessarily to replace what a trader currently uses, but rather to present to the trader, The Reversal Diamond Indicator which offers buy and sell dots on their currency chart, without the need to over complicate by having lots of different tools and indicators on so many charts.

Again... Browsing through the forums and decided to see what this indicator looks like on an MT4 chart but just like the 3.0 version? This indicator won't even LOAD on an MT4 chart. Worthless.

I hope you get the best of it the Forex reversal diamond indicator is a very porfitable meta trader 4 trading indicator enjoy and let me know your opinion and comment with what you need or think about this below

That's expired
I hope you get the best of it the Forex reversal diamond indicator is a very porfitable meta trader 4 trading indicator enjoy and let me know your opinion and comment with what you need or think about this below nooooooooooooooooo pls send more explation

Thanks for sharing it.... i will definitely try it... hope it works well.

hello guys' You are right, but you are not advised to rely on indicators alone. You need some price action, like pin bars, bullish and bearish engulfing candles, SR and RN areas are also considered. With all these in place you can make use of any good indicator to your advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.