What's new

Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0 >>>> Unlimited

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Yes, this is a great indicator !!! I had it with the original file, but when the terminal build was updated, the indicator disappeared :упс::упс::упс:

TVs in your country has the highest population is lie mene call you are doing better than to itG to be in the message from me and a account Me to be ty Dolla bill and

This indicator only suitable for using in range bounce market, if there's strong trending market will get a lot of false signals.

U R sharing not working copy my friend! I have the cracked version and its working on any accounts.
BTW the indicator is very good. i will share the cracked version soon when i have the time in my own new thread

I actually don't know how long it will stay working, I got it from a friend and he still tried to make it works forever and he shared the current version that still works. so enjoy it as you can

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse. Best indicator for forex traders.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

View attachment 16100

View attachment 16102

View attachment 16103

View attachment 16106

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version
View attachment 16104
Thanks You for share...Is this indicator fully unlocked? Or just the trial version?

How it works?
Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle which the trend will reverse. Best indicator for forex traders.
The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator's settings.
Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile device such as phone or tablet.

Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v3.0:

☀ The indicator does not repaint.
☀ The indicator does not recalculate.
☀ The indicator works on any time frames.
☀ The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
☀ It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.

View attachment 16100

View attachment 16102

View attachment 16103

View attachment 16106

you need to check the box of Allow DLL imports so the indicator can work on any terminal version
View attachment 16104
Thanks

Is the indicator time sensitive like the other cracked version on this forum? Do not want to waste a day for downloading lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.