What's new

Profitable EA Golden elephant cracked 5mtf low DD and safe and profitable

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes
Super trend multiplier and lot multiplier set at 1.3 fix lot set 0.01 filters set on true and don't forget to have different magic number for each currency pair

Could you please share some of your settings. I just downloaded the zip and would like to run some test. Have you been successfull in real account?
Super trend multiplier and multiplier set at 1.3 fix lot 0.01 and 0.01 for every 1000 max open trades set at 10 filters set on true and don't forget a different magic number for each chart currency pair eurusd gbpusd xauusd audusd cadusd my settings but you can use it on any currency pair the rest of the settings at default. Good luck use it first on demo

Super trend multiplier and multiplier set at 1.3 fix lot 0.01 and 0.01 for every 1000 max open trades set at 10 filters set on true and don't forget a different magic number for each chart currency pair eurusd gbpusd xauusd audusd cadusd my settings but you can use it on any currency pair the rest of the settings at default. Good luck use it first on demo

Is this how you have it?

1651024871162.png

Do y
Do you mind sharing the set file or the screenshot of the settings? I just wanna make sure i understood this correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.