3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

gssggyrgtd6

Forex GOLDEN EAGLE EYE Indicator
non repoint indicator
Forex GOLDEN EAGLE EYE Indicator

Attachments

• Forex GOLDEN EAGLE EYE Indicator-20211201T222258Z-001.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 211
When using a Forex indicator, it is important to combine it with other forms of technical and fundamental analysis, as well as proper risk management to minimize

Try more!
Have tried 100's of systems in last 10+ years. As user WELL said, use any forex indicator/system you must combine with other forms. i have settled with one strategy for now (hidden divergence) and seems to work decent enough for me.

Please, could you explain why you think so ?
Because my friend who asked me to download it for her said it's not the original indicator she was looking for and it's fake! I still gave it a try for a few days, not good! You could try this new system/indicator released called Forex Jupiter, some users who bought it are quite satisfied with it. I may be getting that and giving it a try. But again, as others said combine with your own analysis and proper mm.

Because my friend who asked me to download it for her said it's not the original indicator she was looking for and it's fake! I still gave it a try for a few days, not good! You could try this new system/indicator released called Forex Jupiter, some users who bought it are quite satisfied with it. I may be getting that and giving it a try. But again, as others said combine with your own analysis and proper mm.
any links to the forex jupiter???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.