What's new

golden pickaxe 1.39 latest

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sanj7ju

Golden Pickaxe is a mean-reversion grid trading system that uses machine learning technology to place high-profit potential trades on the Gold market. It uses real market inefficiencies to its advantage to have an edge over the market. The EA has 5 predefined set files, which are essentially 5 different trading systems on gold. You may choose the default option (XAU Risky) or have your own preference

Supported currency pairs: XAUUSD (aka GOLD)

Timeframe: M1

Features:​

• Allows you to retrain Neural Network on your broker's data
  • Advanced News and Stock Market Crash Filter
  • Flexible customization with a lot of filters and options
  • Solid backtest and live performance
  • Statistic Panel with Self Diagnostic System and Neural Network Forecast indicator
  • Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
  • Very easy to use: just read 2 lines of instructions below

I'm interested too. Looks like many that available online do not work as required special dll. I'd like to test this EA, looks like many claiming it is profitable..
Thanks.

It is grid + martingale without SL. Two of his accounts have already burned.
What you mean "His" Developer is Valeria "She".. This is Profitable EA, but.. All these "Fix" versions does not work, As EA asking to Login into MQL5 and
ones you do, even in tester it will not Run.. At least the 1.39 version, that I have found.. and all others, I cannot get it to work in tester, with or without
additional "DLL".. Needless to say, 1800 there is no EA on planet that worth such number.. I'd pay $50 most.. Because NONE of them Plug in Play,
required Tons of Adjusting, monitoring and Luck still..

I saw a youtuber use this ea and had good results, he talked very highly of this ea. Keen to test it tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.