What's new

Suggestion GOOD BOOKS TO READ TO START EDUCATION / Files attached in PDF Form

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

THE-IRONMAN

Hi guys,
I just thought of what I could do for us all and of how I could help some of you in education and who are at the beginning of learning or are even in a process.
Therefore I will upload for all of us books that I cracked to download, some will be in german, LOL because I am german! And some will be in english...
For the future whenever I am looking for a new book to crack I will upload it of course in English for us all!
Best Greetz and enjoy and lets continue learning!!

>> And always think on the fact: aswell when it comes to setfiles etc. ... or other material to learn ... when everybody is sharing something for our community, than we will all get better! << :)

#keeplearning #letsgoView attachment 25517

Attachments

• Alles was Sie über Technische Analysewissen müssen - simplified Mit Charts zum Erfolg (Pierre M. Daeubner) (z-lib.org).pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Carolyn Boroden - Fibonacci Trading How to Master the Time and Price Advantage1 PDF.pdf
    16.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Der Händler – Band 1 (Michael Voigt [Michael Voigt]) (z-lib.org).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns ( Trading) (Thomas N. Bulkowski) (z-lib.org).pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Hill_-Napoleon-Think-and-Grow-Rich-·-Deutsche-Ausgabe-FinanzBuch-Verlag-_1937_.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Rich-Dad-1_-Robert-T.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • Stephen R. Covey - Die 7 Wege zur Effektivität (2018, GABAL) - libgen.li.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Technische Analyse der Finanzmärkte (German Edition) (Murphy, John J.) (z-lib.org).pdf
    29.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Trading für Dummies (Karin Roller) (z-lib.org).pdf
    19.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Tradingpsychologie - So denken und handeln die Profis Spitzenperformance mit Mentaltraining (Norman Welz) (z-lib.org).pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.