What's new

Good forex books for beginner and newbies

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Some of the books useful for new traders-

1) The Art of Currency Trading: A Professional's Guide to the Foreign Exchange Market- by Brent Donnelly
2) Market Wizards- by Jack D. Schwager
3) Currency Trading For Dummies by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks
Thanks for the list! I am looking forward to learning trading.

New traders can read books to develop their basic knowledge about the market. They will find different e-books in the form of pdf but its far better for them to watch videos. Besides all these, they should apply their skill to demo accounts to judge them.

There are some traders who feel bored about reading a book. For them, watching videos can be a good solution. There are so many video tutorial available on youtube and traders should make the best use of them.

For Price Action prefer studying “Understanding Price Action: Practical Analysis of the 5 Minute Time-Frame” by Bob Volman. You can download the Pdf version for this book from the internet.

Good day can anyone assist with pdfs for forex trading eg. price action trading and candlestick bible

thanks in advance.
Dont know if you already have the candle stick bible, but you google it, you will find it there. I found a copy there as well. have a look(y)

Well, here are some:
  1. Trading in zone
  2. Japanese candlestick charting techniques
  3. The ultimate price action trading guide
Hope it helps.

Trading in zone by Mark Douglas, Trading Price Action Trends by Al Brooks, Currency Trading For Dummies by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brook, Japanese candlestick charting techniques by Steve Nison, Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide by Atanas Matov, and The Black Swan by Nicholas Taleb are some of the good books.

These books act as a great segway into the world of forex. They are detailed and the best out there for beginners who know nothing about the market. You want to build a good foundation? Read these! Good luck.

“Currency Trading For Dummies” by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks, “High Probability Trading Strategies” by Robert C Mine, “The Art of Currency Trading: A Professional's Guide to the Foreign Exchange Market” by Brent Donnelly, “Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude” by Mark Douglas, and “Candlestick pattern techniques by Steve Nison” are some of the best books for beginners to learn forex in-depth.

There are several books that you can read. Here is the list of books:
1.) Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, by Steve Nison
2.) Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms, by Jim Brown
3.) Trend Following by Michael Covel

When I was a beginner, “A Three Dimensional Approach to Forex Trading” by Anna Coulling and “Technical Analysis For Dummies” by Barbara Rockefeller were an absolute saviour. For aspiring forex tradersIf you aspire to become a full-time forex trader, these two books are for you. Even if your dream is perhaps more modest, and you simply want to have a second income trading the forex markets, then again, this book is for you.

There are plenty of books that I haven’t read before. I would like to add some to my list. Thanks for sharing, guys.

I recommend Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms, by Jim Brown and Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas for trading psychology.

I’d suggest a few books which are really good and help beginners to make a right start.
  1. Currency trading for Dummies by Kathleen Brooks
  2. A Three Dimensional Approach to Forex trading by Anna Coulling
  3. Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

Good day can anyone assist with pdfs for forex trading eg. price action trading and candlestick bible

thanks in advance.

It is a really old school stuff, doubt that it still works. Modern approaches require more skills you will probably need to automate your strategy to gain edge.

The book I would like to suggest is called ‘Currency Trading For Dummies’ by Brian Dolan. It is definitely one of the best books out in the market for beginners and newbies. It teaches you the ABCs of trading and helps you understand everything about strategy and analysis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.