What's new

New EA H4WIN - EURJPY, GBPJPY - H4 hybrid tool

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
This is an Indicator?I attach on chart and nothing happens.. but if i put the file on Experts it attach as an EA? Is this an Indicator or EA? Also when backtesting this EA on visual mode, no signals.. nothing appear.. how to use this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is an Indicator?I attach on chart and nothing happens.. but if i put the file on Experts it attach as an EA? Is this an Indicator or EA? Also when backtesting this EA on visual mode, no signals.. nothing appear.. how to use this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It should be installed as EA, to be able take a few trades on auto mode.
But it's hybrid by idea.

I'm not very patient guy to test on demo, so i went straight on real acc, with 200 usd, so far made 62 usd in one week, balance now 262 usd

H4WIN seems very promissing!
Just hope it could have a full auto mode, without having to reset to "auto 2" every time
Also this other version with more pairs.. don't seem to work with me, what are the other pairs beside EURJPY and GBPJPY?

I'm not very patient guy to test on demo, so i went straight on real acc, with 200 usd, so far made 62 usd in one week, balance now 262 usd

Just hope it could have a full auto mode, without having to reset to "auto 2" every time
Also this other version with more pairs.. don't seem to work with me, what are the other pairs beside EURJPY and GBPJPY?

Hi

be careful with lot size, MM is the clue to success.

I guess the owner has full auto version + with many pairs, you can contact them directly.

I have just current version, that is limited.

But yes, H4WIN seems to me very good one. Signals are very accurate.

any update on results? Did you change the settings according to the pairs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.