What's new

General GBPJPY is the best pair to trade

hiwegeb561

GBP/JPY is a currency pair that represents the exchange rate between the British Pound (GBP) and the Japanese Yen (JPY). In this pair, the GBP is the base currency, and the JPY is the quote currency. It shows how many Japanese Yen are needed to buy one British Pound.

Currency pairs like GBP/JPY are commonly traded in the foreign exchange (forex) market, and their exchange rates fluctuate based on various factors such as economic indicators, geopolitical events, interest rates, and market sentiment.

As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data, so I cannot provide the current exchange rate for GBP/JPY. I recommend checking financial news websites, forex trading platforms, or contacting your financial institution for the most up-to-date information on the GBP/JPY exchange rate.

GBP/JPY is a currency pair that represents the exchange rate between the British Pound (GBP) and the Japanese Yen (JPY). In this pair, the GBP is the base currency, and the JPY is the quote currency. It shows how many Japanese Yen are needed to buy one British Pound.

Currency pairs like GBP/JPY are commonly traded in the foreign exchange (forex) market, and their exchange rates fluctuate based on various factors such as economic indicators, geopolitical events, interest rates, and market sentiment.

As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data, so I cannot provide the current exchange rate for GBP/JPY. I recommend checking financial news websites, forex trading platforms, or contacting your financial institution for the most up-to-date information on the GBP/JPY exchange rate.
eur aud eurnzd are also good pairs

As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data, so I cannot provide the current exchange rate for GBP/JPY. I recommend checking financial news websites, forex trading platforms, or contacting your financial institution for the most up-to-date information on the GBP/JPY ex
GBPJPY is a volatile currency pair

for me it is BTCUSD. huge volumes and works perfectly. spread is high. but if you are not using EA or something its a good chart to make money. Espicially for scalpers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.