What's new

which broker is the best

Hi i am new to trading and was wondering which broker is the best to use to trade on?
After searching for a long time I found fxview.com It is a good broker with very low commission: Only 1 Dollar per 100k and with low spread. The only thing on the downside is the slippage, that can be huge in some marketconditions, especially if You trade Breakouts. So better You trade Reversals. :)

I think each broker has advantages and disadvantages, I trade using FXOpen UK, using the Ticktrader platform, and some pairs spread from zero, including low spread and commission and are regulated in FCA.

Hi i am new to trading and was wondering which broker is the best to use to trade on?
There is no such thing as best broker but some are definitely better than others. If spreads and execution matter to you as well as number of regulations I would suggest to consider Hotforex or Tickmill. Got better results from backtesting my system on micro accounts from these brokers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.