What's new

Is Hankotrade the best Meta Trader 4 Broker

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

waqasarif

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know if you consider Hankotrade as one of the best Meta trader 4 Platforms provider in the market.

I really like the cool feature such as 1:500 Leverage, however I am a bit concerned about the withdrawal and deposit only available through Cryptocurrency which is quite risky.

Any ideas and alternate recommendations would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Waqas

Why don’t you test them on a demo or even better a small account? Crypto deposits are absolutely legit so that shouldn’t be a matter of concern, but still better to try withdrawing a small amount initially.
And whether it’s the best mt4 broker or not is totally subjective, there are some like aaafx, fxpro, or hotforex that you can check out.

Why don’t you test them on a demo or even better a small account? Crypto deposits are absolutely legit so that shouldn’t be a matter of concern, but still better to try withdrawing a small amount initially.
And whether it’s the best mt4 broker or not is totally subjective, there are some like aaafx, fxpro, or hotforex that you can check out.
Hey Thank you for your reply.

I did exactly what you said.

Although Hankotrade has a very high rating on Trust Pilot, I read a lot of bad reviews, so I thought its best to ask around.

Regards,
Waqas

I have been trading with FXCM, ICMarkets and Admiral markets for several years, I'm satisfied with all of them.

Although Hankotrade has a very high rating on Trust Pilot, I read a lot of bad reviews, so I thought its best to ask around.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know if you consider Hankotrade as one of the best Meta trader 4 Platforms provider in the market.

I really like the cool feature such as 1:500 Leverage, however I am a bit concerned about the withdrawal and deposit only available through Cryptocurrency which is quite risky.

Any ideas and alternate recommendations would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Waqas
It is not the best broker, it has a high margin and you cannot close your trade manually when there is news

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.